Saturday, April 7, 2007

I feel the existence of GOD

We know that 'language' is not the perfect means of communication. There may be a number of things in this universe, or a number of feelings in a human body which may not be explained by the existing tools of communication, like language.

Moreover, do you think spirituality has a language? Can the spirit inside me communicate? Or can my conscience be felt by anyone else? Sometimes even 'man' himself may fail to understand what is his soul upto!

People may define religion as a code of life, a hope, or a tradition. I think it is the bridge between the physical existence of a being and its spirituality. The authenticity of religion can be felt by the spirit, the soul, but the physical body fails to do so. But how can the spirit speak up?

I feel GOD, when i stand for prayers!
I feel GOD, when i bow and posture!
I feel GOD, when things are not in my control!
But I dont feel it, the spirit inside me feels it.
How can it communicate? How can it explain what it feels? How can it prove that it is right?

All logics, all sciences, go against it! But what is there inside me which prevents me from disbelieving (in religion)? What is the force inside that pulls me toward the religion? Why do I feel guilty when I miss a prayer? Why do I have tears of regret?

Is it just the way im brought up? Is it just fashion? Is it just for social exceptance?

WHAT IS THAT FEELING OF SPIRITUALITY THAT I CAN NOT EXPLAIN?

I dont know why, but I FEEL THE EXISTENCE OF GOD !!!!!

15 comments:

cynic_path said...

Great post. I love the way you have expressed your feelings about God.

I wish one day I can feel god like you do as well.

cynic_path said...

Wanted to ask you about what is a spirit.

Huzefa said...

Well i told u, spirit, soul, conscience.........these are things one can feel!

It is something inside u, can't explain what it is........cause the spirit can't exlain it to me!

It pings me every now nd then...motivates me, makes me happy, makes me cry, guides me and is my best companian....but dont know what it is! I CAN JUST FEEL ITS EXISTENCE....

yes, the religion tries to explain it. nd u know more than i do! so i need not write more :D

Huzefa said...

yaar i know it all seems to be rubbish sometimes.....things look like illogical...but it is just human psychology....it is just the way one feels.....atleast i feel it the way i explained!
DONT KNOW! CANT SAY!

Riz Pir said...

Congratulations on your first post on this blog. Hope to see continuous stream of posts from you.

I respect your opinion on the posts but what you are trying to say is too unexplainable and you would never be able to tell us. This is the eternal feeling and the science of today has no clue about it.
The same unexplainable feeling that you have can someone have from listening to loud music, attending Bono’s concert, walking for 10 miles, climbing the mountain, playing tennis or from philanthropic activity.

Huzefa said...

You yourself mentioned that it is 'the eternal feeling'!
The science of today is to young to figure that out.

Moreover, all the tools that science has, have 'physical' limitations. They have nothing to do with spirituality. So how can u expect science to prove it! May be someday man is able to do so!

cynic_path said...

I am just surprised to see people complaining all the time that "science is too young to figure it out".

Take a look at this argument:

Science is too young to figure out Alkamanashav.
Alkamanashav is the creator of all Universe.
Science should believe in Alkamanshav

Do you see the obvious fallacies here?? If you claim that humans have no accepted way to explore god then the question of god itself is beyond our comprehension.

Then you should be no more comforted by god then I am with Federer maybe. I get the same "spiritual" upliftment when I see Federer play those amazing shots that almost defy the laws of physics. I get the same sense of awe.

Spirituality is another term to try and comprehend human emotions. Maybe spirituality was more feasible an answer two hundred years ago when MRI scans and human brain mapping was not available. Now we can directly trace down the different chemicals responsible for altering the human mood etc.

Noor Pamiri said...

Love’s nationality is separate from all other religions,

The lover’s religion and nationality is the Beloved (God).

The lover’s cause is separate from all other causes

Love is the astrolabe of God’s mysteries

Noor Pamiri said...

Maulan Rumi's Poetry

Noor Pamiri said...

and another

Why should I seek? I am the same as

He. His essence speaks through me.

I have been looking for myself![

Huzefa said...

Well I didnt mean to offend u Sabih! Yes u may have the same spiritual feeling while watching frederer's shots......

I didnt mean to convince any1 to believe in GOD or accept my faith just because i feel spiritually enlightened...

I just wanted to explain what keeps me bonded to my faith.

Moreover, brain, hearth and all the hormonal changes resulting in emotions and moods is not that i call the SOUL, or the SPIRIT. It is something even beyond that. Brain and hormones are tangible, physical consitituents of a human body, they have nothing to do with spiritual feelings.

Huzefa said...

"The one who fails to understand GOD, is the one who actually understood HIM."

Hazrat Ali (RA)

Noor Pamiri said...

Kiya baat hay Huzefa... I realy loved your replies.

Simple, very straight and very candid.

Huzefa said...

Thanks for the compliment Noor!

App bhi kuch roshni daalye!

cynic_path said...

Wow that quote is brilliant. It really explains why there are so many people in the world who understand god and yet don't understand him/her at all. Wonderful. :D